- Designed for the Creative Professional
- Intel Core i7-10700
- 16GB of 3200 MHz DDR4 RAM
- NVIDIA QUADRO T1000 4GB
- Z Turbo Drive 512GB Z Turbo Drive M.2 PCIe SSD
- 1 x Gigabit Ethernet Port
- Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) & Bluetooth 5.0
- USB 3.2 Gen 2 | DisplayPort 1.4
- Windows 10 Pro for Workstations (64-Bit)
- 3 year (3-3-3) limited warranty and service offering includes 3 years of parts, labor and onsite repair.
The perfect fit, anywhere
Create the ideal setup—from the office to the shop floor to the data center. Mount under a desk or behind a display, then connect to multiple screens and other hardware. Or centrally manage your fleet of mini's with versatile rack mounting options.
We test it so you can trust it. 24/7.
We know you need performance you can rely on. That's why our products endure over 360K hours of rigorous testing, MIL-STD testing and software certifications.
HP's most secure workstation.
Advanced security features come standard on every Z2 Mini. System safeguards like the industry’s first self-healing BIOS help lock your device, data and identity down tight.
* Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.windows.com.
* Multicore is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering, branding and/or naming is not a measurement of higher performance.
* Rack mounting hardware sold separately.
* Undergoes MIL-STD testing. MIL-STD testing is not intended to demonstrate fitness for U.S. Department of Defense contract requirements or for military use. Test results are not a guarantee of future performance under these test conditions. Accidental damage requires an optional HP Accidental Damage Protection Care Service.